Friday, March 14, 2008

Purse Tagged.....I'm it!

Kim tagged me so here it is. I thought this one was kinda fun. Here's my purse. I didn't think I'd use it much because it's pink. I thought it would bug me that it wasn't more neutral and would clash with a lot. I guess it doesn't bother me too much because I've had it for over 3 years. Every time I wear red I think to myself, "I should get a different purse", but oh well. My purse was in desperate need of a cleaning out. After the trash was gone there wasn't a whole lot left.
-Lip Smackers (cotton candy flavor)

-Lucy's heart lip gloss

-Lotion

-military ID card

-3 gift cards (Sports Authority, American Eagle, and Visa Card......I gotta get shoppin'!)

-calendar (I use this soooo much. Once I write appointments or meetings down, I forget them completely. I'd be in trouble without this little baby)

-check book (Lucy's preschool only takes checks.....annoying!)

-Dum Dum suckers and crackers for the kids when we're shopping. I've created a monster. As soon as I sit Graham down in the cart, he holds his hand out and waits for the little sucker.

-Ibuprofen and a random prescription of Jason's from December

-wallet


Pretty exciting stuff, I know. Who's up for it? Tag to anyone who needs to clean their purses out as badly as I did!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I would, but I don't even carry a purse. Nope. Just a wallet and/or a diaper bag for me, baby. Can't wait to get out of that phase though (the diaper bag part of it anyway).

cragun family said...

That is a purse I would never have put on you! What is a mom doing with a purse that small anyway. You are all too organized!
loved it!

Collette said...

I want to open my purse and find un-used gift cards. It seems all I find is an empty wallet and receipts...
Happy anniversary(about a week late)and happy being done with a nasty race! I've meant to comment much earlier but just haven't.

The Cooper's said...

I love the pink purse! It makes me want to go purse shopping for a new cute one!