Sunday, November 4, 2007

We love Shelby Bows!

My great friend, Lichelle Perry, started a little business a couple months ago making bows and hair accessories. A bunch of my ward and neighbor buddies put in an order and we received them a couple weeks ago. We love them! Lucy looks forward to choosing what bow she is going to wear everyday. These flowers are her favorite. They have a sparkly middle that she has to show everyone. I'm excited to buy some more to give her for Christmas. Great stocking stuffers. I have a link to her site on my side bar. Check it out!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Maggie! It's me, Kim (Fitzgerald) Longhurst. Thanks for posting on my blog! I just found yours and Lichelles blogs. It is sooo fun to see your adorable family and read about the amazing things you are doing! You are an AMAZING athlete and looks like you are an amazind mom too. I am so excited to keep in touch!