Monday, November 19, 2007

Great Family!

Lucy is such a funny girl. She loves to sing. Most of the time she sings songs she's made up, but every once in a while she'll sing an actual song. If she messes up on the words, she DOES NOT like to be corrected. For example: She likes to sing "Love is Spoken Here" occasionally. The first line goes, "I see my mother kneeling with our family each day". Lucy's version: "I see my mother kneeling with our great family each day". All you other families.....you're just okay. Apparently we're great!
Perhaps you noticed the band-aid on her forehead. Lucy fell off my bed when she was playing. There was no blood involved, but she insisted on the band-aid. She's had it on since Saturday. I asked her this morning if we could take it off. She said, "No, Mom! It'll come off when it's ready to come off!" When she got back from preschool she was in a very grumpy mood. She said, "Every one kept asking what happened to my head and it was making me sick telling everybody!" Yet.....she still didn't want it taken off. Go figure!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Maggie!!!! I, like Amber, found you through Jenny. You have one adorable family. I'm glad you have a blog. It's fun to see what everyone from good ol' Layton is doing.

L said...

Oh, I love Lucy. What a cute girl. She will not ever be stepped on, will she! I love your pic on your "me, myself, & i" post!

Aimee said...

What a cute girl with a whole lot of spunk! I love her outfit in the picture (as much as I could see). hopefully she won't ever need a cast taken off because I don't think they just come off when they're ready!

Kelli said...

Karly does that ALL THE TIME!!! In fact she did it with that same song just the other day on the top of her lungs in the middle of a dept. store. What a goon. My favorite is "I am a Child of God." She sings, "has given me an early foam." I've thought about doing a "cute Karly quotes" section on my blog (again, I copy you too much!) but I'd have to explain the context too much. Maybe I'll do it anyway one of these days. :)