Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

"I don't want any more pictures, Mom!"

We had a very happy Halloween here at the Ray home. Lucy woke up in the morning asking if it was time to go trick or treating, so it was a long day! She got to dress up in her jammies for preschool. Very cool. We had pizza at our friends, the Knolls, home and then it was finally time to go trick or treating. Graham dressed up as a bumble bee and Lucy was a witch. Graham had fun yelling at people from the stroller. Lucy wanted to show me every piece of candy she got. When we got home we told her she could choose 3 pieces of candy and then it was time for bed. You know you're addicted to candy when you are disappointed that your daughter chose the swedish fish you had been eyeballing since the third house you went to. Surprisingly, Lucy hasn't asked for one piece all day today. Even more surprisingly, I haven't had a piece yet. Go Maggie!

5 comments:

Collette said...

Cute kids. I especially like the purple tights with the purple haired witch. I don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing that our kids who are way to small to enjoy the candy, get loads! I made Brent take all of our candy to school with him, to give to his kids. I was eating more than my share here at home!!

Tanna said...

Maggie-
They look great!! Where did you get their costumes? Today we bought some little jars and jewels to try your positive behavior reward system. I'll let you know how it goes. Is Lucy still excited about it? Miss ya tons!

Unknown said...

We love The costumes. You should have come to our house on Halloween we gave out full sized bags of swedish fish. I would have given you several bags since we had like three trick or treaters.

Lindsay said...

I love that lucy was so specific about her costume - that is hilarious. P.S. clever ceiling fan costumes! I love it. We miss you guys and good luck with the triathlon. I had a funny dream about it - I'll have to tell you sometime.

Chelsey said...

I love Lucy's purple hair and Graham's fuzzy leggings. Cuties.