Friday, November 16, 2007

Pay it Forward...

A friend of mine is doing this and I thought that it sounded like fun.

I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (or just promise to do it somehow). I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting!!

Maggie's side note: Just do it....It doesn't have to be anything major! (I'm saying this mostly to convince myself not to stress about something just fun....I have a tendency to do that.)

9 comments:

Jill said...

I totally want to do it!! Pick me pick me. It will be fun :)

L said...

Yes! Count me in. Can we make requests, haha!

Wright's said...

Sounds like fun.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I would like to do it! If I am too late then it is ok. Hey, can I get your email address?? Write me at kimandjosh@gmail.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You're not too late, Kim! The more the merrier! I'll get thinking about what I want to make. I'm interested to hear what Lichelle's request is!

L said...

hmmm, I was thinking a nice sampler would be nice, or maybe a homemade scarf. What if Jason made me a cool shelf, heHehe, I really was just thinking at how cute your homemade cards were!

Anonymous said...

okay...Jill, Lichelle, Kalleen, and Kim are the lucky ones! Get excited!

Jill said...

I'm totally excited!!!! Do you need my address :)
THANKS!