Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Here Comes Trouble!

Graham has been doing the cutest things the last couple days. Yesterday he started flipping his ears with his hands. He does both ears at the same time. He's usually stomping around (Graham doesn't walk, he stomps) when he does it.

Tonight when Lucy was getting ready to say her bedtime prayers, Graham put his little head down on her bed and started jabbering quietly like he was praying. Sooooooo cute!!!
He's also been doing some not so cute things. He can open my oven!! He does it with such ease! I need to get a snap lock thing ASAP. If I forget to lock the dishwasher, he pulls everything out of it. He is obsessed with hair, too. He keeps pulling Lucy's hair any chance he gets. She, of course, flips out every time--- which is awesome. What a little rascal!
Jason comes back tomorrow night and Mom, Dad and Blaine are flying in! So excited! I have to say that I've handled this time alone with the kids fairly well. They only got chicken nuggets 2 out of 4 dinners and Lucy has only cried for Daddy a couple times. (She usually cries for him when I've lost my cool and yelled at her). We love you, Daddy!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Cute post! Your kids are adorable. Kids are so awesome. I love to see the funny things they do and hear the funny things they say!! It's great entertainment :)
We live in Osage Beach, Missouri. It's 2 1/2 hrs from St Louis. I miss UTAH!!!!! Do you?

Collette said...

What a cutie! Bridger has a fascination with hair lately too. Funny.
Good luck in you triathlon. Have fun having your family in town, too.

Kelsey said...

You are awesome! A triathlon...are you freakin' kidding me? Good luck and we'll be praying for calm waves that day!

L said...

Ah, Grahamers...what a cutie. Good luck on Saturday! Remember that it is fun right?

Tami said...

Cute pictures. Where was Jason? I loved the whole chicken nuggets comment.

grace said...

Hi, I love your blog! It's nice to know where and what people are up to. By the way, I have a cousin that lives in Lemore.