Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged

My friend, Jenny, tagged me! Enjoy!Lucy took this picture of me a couple weeks ago. Cute, I know.

A: Attached or Single: Happily attached!

B: Best Friend: Jay Ray, my siblings

C: Cake or Pie: Cake, but mostly just the frosting

D: Day of Choice: Friday... the weekend is getting started!

E: Essential Item: MP3 shuffle (I CANNOT run or bike without it. I hate hearing how hard I'm breathing!)

F: Favorite Color: It changes a lot. Usually yellow or blue.

G: Greatest Accomplishments: Motherhood, surviving nearly 3 years living 800 miles from my extended family

H: Hometown: Layton, UT

I: Indulgences: Dinner and a movie with Jason, candy, sleeping in, more candy

J: January or July: BOTH! January is my b-day and in July we're usually in Utah for a long visit.

Where did K go?

L: Life is Incomplete Without: My family, the gospel, candy

M: Marriage Date: March 9, 2001

N: Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 sister in law, 2 brothers in law (I miss them terribly today)

O: Oranges or Apples: Definitely apples! I love 'em! Especially with peanut butter!

P: Phobias or Fears: Jason deploying (gonna happen...gotta face it), losing a loved one,

Q: Quotes: "Sneeze, your brains dusty!" My mom used to tell us to say that to people that were mean to us. I never really understood what it meant. It usually left the mean kids baffled, too.

R: Reasons to Smile: Lucy singing, Graham trying to talk, Jason walking in the door, phone calls from family

Season: Summer in Utah, Fall in California (summers are torturous here!)

T: Tag Four Friends: My longtime USU friend, Megan (welcome to the blogging world! ) Anyone else who wants too!

U: Unknown Fact About Me: Tough one! I need to stop spilling my guts to everyone all the time. I wish I was a little more mysterious. I leave most social gathering feeling like I said something stupid. I have a tendency to give people too much information. I spend a few minutes after I get home telling Jason about the conversations I had and asking him if I said too much or if I sounded like a complete moron.

V: Very Favorite Store: I love the GAP, but can't afford it. I'm loving Target now because that's the only decent store within 30 miles of us here.

W: Worst Habit: Biting my nails.....a lot! Lucy has started doing it because "You keep forgetting to clip them, Mom, and this is easy!" Horrible habit that I'm hoping she doesn't keep!!!

X: X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound- X-rays usually mean something bad.

Y: Your Favorite Food: Does candy count?

Z: Zodiac: Capricorn

4 comments:

jenny said...

Maggie It's so funny to hear these things about you! I love the quote your mom said Yea I think that the bully would be left baffled after that one! love the post

The Cooper's said...

Thanks for playing! I love apples with peanut butter too...yummy! I don't know that spilling your guts to everyone you meet is such a bad thing, I'm sure you have numerous friends because you have made them feel comfortable when you first meet! It's better than saying nothing at all!

AJ said...

I have the same conversations with Seth whenever we get back from any social engagement. I'm paranoid that I offend people. Is Megan's blog private?

Unknown said...

I love tags! Also, I learned that we have the same 'marriage date', and thus anniversary. Fun. I won't forget your anniversary again! Cool!