Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Big Brother Bryan's Birthday

I wanted to give a shout out to my brother, Bryan, too. His birthday was a week ago today and I failed to give him a post until now. Sorry it's late!

Oh, the many memories I have of Bryan chasing me around and around the kitchen table after I had punched him or something. You may be picturing 5 and 7 year olds. Nope.......picture a 15 and 17 year old. Fighting came easily between Bryan and I, but we have always been really close, too. I remember the evening that I found out that I didn't make student government for my senior year and I truly thought my life was over. Bryan cheered me up and helped me have a little perspective. He's always shown genuine concern when I'm going through a rough patch in my life and he can always help me see that it's really not all that bad.

I'm so proud of Bryan. He graduates from George Washington University with his law degree next month! I wish he and Chelsey lived closer so we could see them more. We love them both so much! I hope you had a great day, Bryan!

3 comments:

L said...

What a great brother! Happy birthday Bryan!

Chelsey said...

I agree -- Bryan is pretty wonderful!

Camille Foote said...

No one quite like Bryan. I have a lot of memories of Bryan at our house and I am not sure if it is because he is such a memorable person or if it is because he is the type of person that will never let you forget what happened while he was there. To this day I can not watch WWE without thinking about Brad and Bryan. They used to rent WWF videos and watch them and than have long discussion about who the best wrestler was. I could never understand how they found it entertaining at all.

It was fun having him live in the same apartment building at college. If I was ever hurting for entertainment I could just go listen to him and Matt rehash lines from the Simpsons or just listen to their conversations. Too Funny!

Happy Birthday Bryan!!