Friday, April 25, 2008

Random Favorite Things

These are just a few of things I've been enjoying the last week or so.
Triscuits Fire Roasted Tomato and Olive Oil flavor. I love them! I could eat a whole box in a day....no problem.
Lucy's new shoes. We got them at Target last weekend and I wish they came in my size. Everywhere we go someone comments on how cute they are. She has a hard time keeping them on and the back of them rub her heel, so I can't get her to wear them very often. I think they're adorable!Graham and Lucy are starting to play together more. They play chase and hide and seek. Yesterday Lucy sat him down in her rocking chair, put his blanket around his neck and started spraying his hair and combing it. (I was quick to put the scissors out of sight). Random, I know, but I thought I would share.

4 comments:

Blaine said...

I love the haircut picture! Graham looks hilarious, and it's funny that he was so willing to participate. I am REALLY excited to come to Cali! See you in a couple weeks!

Aimee said...

Gonna have to try the Triscuits. My kids are finally getting old enough to play together too, when they manage to stop fighting long enough to play. :) Those precious moments are adorable though!

Wright's said...

Love the shoes. I'm glad the kidos are starting to play more. That is one of my favorite things too. I am seriously tempted to pull out the video camera every day and just tape them playing. I love their conversations and the things they come up with to do. I don't know why it just warms my heart.

cragun family said...

Very cute. Your kids are dolls! good thinkin' with the scissors. That could have been a disaster.