Friday, April 25, 2008

Off to Preschool


Today I got to go and volunteer at Lucy's preschool. My friend watched Graham for me, so it was just me and Lucy Goosy. They were having a "fun day", so there was lots of neat things to do. Lucy got to see inside a fire truck, have her face painted, and jump in the bounce house. We had a little picnic lunch at the end with her class. At the beginning of the class I helped the kids finish gluing some legs and eyes on the paper ladybugs they started on Wednesday. I had a hard time just letting the kids do their thing. I kept wanting to help them and straighten everything out. They would put loads of glue on and my heart would start racing. Let's just say teaching preschool would not be my career of choice, but her teachers are absolutely fabulous and so patient. It was entertaining to watch how Lucy interacted with the other kids. She's growing up so quickly. She'll start kindergarten in the fall! Yikes!

3 comments:

Niki said...

Maggie, she is a mini me! Too cute!

Amber said...

I just have to say, Maggie that you look fab! Very seriously- you are inspiring. I hope you take it the right way when I say you are growing up so gracefully! :) You have taken good care of yourself and you look great! :)

Nells-Bells said...

She is so cute and getting so tall! Love the pink boots. What a doll!