Sunday, January 6, 2008

High School Musical 2


Jason and I spent time during our vacation defending this movie. My brother, Bryan, said that if we like this show than he has to question our taste in movies. Okay....so it's super cheesy and way over the top, but it's entertaining! Sure, it's not deep or life changing, but who cares? Good music, good dancing.....good times! It's clean and happy (which is more than I can say for most of the crud that's out there). We've got the soundtrack (we're nerds, I know), but Lucy loves it and heck.....so do I!! I also have to say that I think Zac Effron (Troy) is super cool. He sings, dances and he's good looking! If I was 12, I think I'd have myself a few posters on my wall or in my locker.


Are there any other closet High School Musical fans out there? To all my fellow HSM2 watchers, I have one question: "What time is it?"

7 comments:

Collette said...

You crack me up. I loved reading about your holidays. Made me miss the days when we would get together during New Years. We should do it again sometime, just for fun!
I have to agree with Bryan, HSM2 is kind of lame.:) Don't hate me for that, I didn't like the vampire books either. I can watch about the first 5 minutes and then I'm done. But hey, if you like it, great! All of my in-laws love it (the girls that is). I never polled the boys.

Wright's said...

So, my kids are crazy about High School Musical. It something that has just happened in the last couple weeks. We got them the soundtrack for Christmas- they loved it so we showed them the DVD. Now they ask us first thing in the morning if they can watch it, not to mention the constant singing. Grayson did a dance to one of the songs I plan on posting soon. They haven't seen HSM2 yet, but I'm sure it will be a hit as well. Jared hasn't claimed to be a fan but he seems to get sucked in every time it's on.

Alesa said...

SUMMER TIME!
I too am a fan of the HSM movies. My cousin got to be an extra in one and I had a sighting of Zach, Vanessa and Lucas last year at the Grand America (to bad i was to chicken to talk to them). You have such a cute family! I'm happy to have found your blog.
Alesa

"What team?"

L said...

Schools out, it's party time! Lindee went to a HSM2 party when it was released, but I just barely watched it last week after Taylee got it for Christmas. I thought it was just what you described it to be. However, I knew that I shouldn't even attempt to persuade Trent to watch it. Lindee HAD to show him the "Tiki" song though. Half way through he said he would rather go to an LHS choir concert than watch HS musicals. Woah! That is big time no likey! Oh well, to each his own. I was bugged by a lot of the outfits though, but if I was 12 I would have Troy memoribilla for sure!

JBBGirl said...

Phil and I are always looking for movies to watch. We will have to check these out! We like musicals.

The Birds said...

Can't comment on the movie because I haven't seen it! I liked the
1st one though! Mike said it was too muscial for him! What? It is a musical! Whatever! Anyway, it looks like you guys had a fun Holiday! Your kids are darling!

Blaine said...

I am totally with you on this one. And if I were 12, I can guarantee that I would for sure have some pictures of Zac in my room (Does anyone remember J.T.T. - yeah I had a poster of him.)