Monday, October 15, 2007

Pizza with a side of influenza...

Friday night we went to Chuckie Cheese (spelling?) with some friends. It was fun, but I always have a hard time getting over the germs that I am sure are covering everything. Lucy had a fabulous time. Graham loved climbing on the cars. When we got there Lucy said, "Mom, it's like Disneyland!" Good to know. Next time we're thinking about driving 3 hours and spending over $200 to go to Disneyland......we'll just head to Chuckie Cheese.....aka Germ Fest.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's amazing how kids can be satisfied with the crappiest stuff. George still likes to play with the measuring cups over his other toys! He loves seeing the pictures of Graham and Lucy! Keep it up!

Emily K. said...

I am sooo just like you on the germs. I have never even let my kids go to those places, no matter how much they would probably like them. I already follow them around with hand sanitizer. They hate it! Sounds like you guys had fun. Hopefully nothing will show up in the next 48 hours.