Thursday, October 11, 2007

The BIG Fresno Fair

For Columbus Day, the fam went to the Fresno County Fair. Jason had the day off, so we wanted to do something fun. They've been advertising it as The BIG Fresno fair. We weren't super impressed, but we had a good time. We saw lots of animals. Lucy loved the lambs and baby pigs. She kept asking why the flies were all over the animals. I think she was worried that they were bothering them.
Graham was a champ in the stroller. He was content and happy almost the whole time. He loved the kettle corn we all shared. (Kettle Corn is definitely one of my favorites now-a-days).

Lucy got to ride some of the carnival rides, too. Her favorite was the "worm roller coaster". Dad took her on the big ferris wheel. That made mom a little nervous, but she had a good time. Graham and I played peek-a-boo while they rode.


I think one of my favorite parts of the day was when we found the Kiddie Karaoke stage on the way out of the fair. Lucy got up their and belted out, "Boom, Boom, Ain't it Great to Be Crazy". She sang me proud!This is Graham and Dad on their way to the van after a long afternoon. Notice the matching shirts......dorky, but kinda cute, too.





4 comments:

Wright's said...

I love the pics of Lucy singing. I can't beleive she has so much courage. I would be so proud myself.

Aimee said...

Maggie! I love reading your blog! You made me laugh so hard when you were nominated for mother of the year! Keep posting!

Camille Foote said...

What a fun day. I am super impressed with Lucy being brave enough to sing in front of a crowd of strangers. She is braver than I am.

Jamie said...

I love your new background. I've been experimenting with some I've found but, it messes up all my pictures. Where did you get yours from? Are their others to choose from?...Your kids are growing up so fast. I really hope to see them in December.