Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Grambo's First Haircut!


Graham got his hair chopped for the first time last week. I wanted to try it on my own, but I chickened out. We took him to the beauty shop here on base. It took her less than 5 minutes, but they still charged us 10 bucks! He wiggled and jiggled the whole time, of course. He wanted to see what she was doing. Jason held his head for a while and Lucy and I sang the "5 Little Monkeys" song to try and help him stay still. I need to learn how to cut his cute little head of hair, but in the mean time.....doesn't he look so handsome?

5 comments:

L said...

you found my other favorite background. i debated between the one i have and the one you chose forever. (seeing yours, i think i like yours better:>) i love it! good job. it took me forever to figure it all out (like days) so good work in doing it in one day. love grahams haircut as well!

Tanna said...

Maggie,
He is soo cute!! I think I'm going to take Abby for a "real haircut" next week. My blog is jealous of your blog's new makeover. I love it!

Emily K. said...

I, too, want to learn how to cut Rohne's hair. I've had it done twice, and it soooooo needs it again, but I haven't liked the last few times. And, he was so bad! Good luck with the molars. Rohne is pronounced R-O-A-N. We tried to spell it differently, because my family are horse people, and roan is the color and spelling of a grayish blue horse, and they weren't letting us live it down. I'm thinking of changing the spelling before he starts school because no one ever knows how to say it.

Wright's said...

Your page looks great. I don't know if I will ever do anything fancy. But I'm sure you know you'll be the first I call if I do. I used to give Grayson hair cuts when we couldn't afford to pay someone else. There were some pretty bad ones. I ended up paying someone a couple of times because I messed up so bad. Grayson goes with Jared now- it's a great bonding experience.

Shellie said...

Gosh guys, If Graham needed a haircut, all you had to do is ask. I would of come over!!!!