Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Air Traffic Control Tower



One of my construction projects is a new Air Traffic Control Tower. This is currently the biggest project on the base and things are going well. I went out to the project to take pictures and a couple of the Blue Angels Jets were there. Aparently they were headed to a show over here on the west coast and for some reason they stopped in here. So I got to get some pictures of the planes while I was taking pictures of the tower. In the top picture you can see the tower behind the jet. The middle picture is taken from the roof of another building and the bottom picture is taken from the top of the tower looking over the hangers and parking aprons.

1 comment:

Wright's said...

I'm still getting used to all you guys having real jobs. I don't know why.