Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cute New Do!

Lucy got her haircut on Monday evening. I didn't know if I was ever going to be able to get her to cut it, but I did! Lucy has always LOVED her long hair and claimed she was going to grow it out until it touched the floor. Every morning when we do her hair she throws a tantrum. Sometimes small, sometimes big, but there is always a fight of some measure. I've always threatened to cut it and she'd get very,very upset.

Here's the before and after shots. I love her little pose for the after shot. I think the little Scooby Doo band-aids on her elbow are cute, too. She never watches that show, but she had to have those band-aids for some reason.

14 comments:

Mom said...

How cute!!!! It makes her hair look so much thicker! She's very stylin'.

Collette said...

So cute. And it isn't too short. Just perfect.

L said...

LOVE IT LUCY!!! Good job, and way to survive the whole thing by yourself!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Your kids are beautiful! You are going to have trouble on your hands ;) How fun!

Amanda said...

Cute new do Lucy! It is absolutely adorable!

Peter Lee Family said...

Her hair looks so cute, I think she looks so much like you!

Kim said...

I love her new hair cut! Very cute and totally fits her personality!!

whitney williams said...

I have the same problem with my daughter when I try to fix her hair everyday...then I threaten to cut it and then she say's no mom no! And then she'll let me fix it.

Lucy looks adorable...and just look at her pose! What a performer!

A & M Ras said...

Very cute hair Lucy.

AJ said...

Short and sassy always beats long and snarly! The butterscotch goes under the chocolate but if you did it backwards it would still be scrumptious!

AJ said...

Short and sassy always beats long and snarly! The butterscotch goes under the chocolate but if you did it backwards it would still be scrumptious!

cragun family said...

fabulous. She would be cute with no hair, however. She is a doll!

The Cooper's said...

So cute! She is so darling Maggie. You can tell just by these pictures how much personality she has!

Nells-Bells said...

She is gorgeous. Love the new du.