Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just For Fun

July 2010
When these two aren't fighting, they have so much fun together. But only if Lucy decides Graham is cool enough to play with him that day. Lucy likes to fashion him a dress-up outfit out of Jason's clothes.
Side story: Like most days, Lucy wasn't thrilled about going to school. As we were making our way there, Lucy was waiting for a truck to go by before she joined us on the other side of the street. When she pulled up to me on her scooter she matter-of-factly said, "If you got hit by a car, I wouldn't be going to school today." Wow.....feelin' the love.

6 comments:

The Cooper's said...

Sorry but I laughed out loud at Lucy's little comment! Even though we know they love us so dang much, it's those little moments where you just think, "Really?"!!
You are such a good mom and your kids are so lucky to have you. I can't believe how big Ben is getting- he is adorable. All of your kids are!

Tanna said...

That smile of Graham's is classic! Love it! I remember Lucy's spanish princess/dancer costume. I can't remember what she called it. Where's the black wig? Oh Lucy!

Jamie said...

haha! I recognize Graham's shirt..Jason must have gotten that from our Dad?!

Emily K. said...

That's awesome! My son, Rohne doesn't like to go to school, and it's still preschool! He goes 2 days a week, and it's a huge fight. I would just give up, and not put him in, but, I know he's gonna be terrible next year, so, I want him to kind of get used to it. We have many dress-up days at our house too. Except Tay has never dressed him in Jake's clothes. That's a cute idea.

L said...

Graham's smile has had me laughing all day. I love it!

Allison said...

My first thought. . .she didn't say "if I got hit by a truck." Now that's thinkin'! :)