Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a nice and relaxing holiday. I was finally able to go for a long walk after not being able to exercise for 5 weeks. (All is well with the pregnancy and now I can move a little more). After my walk we took the kids to the park.

That evening, my Uncle Rob and his family came to roast some hot dogs and s'mores for dinner in the back yard.

Here's Jason, Beth, Aunt Melissa and Christine by the firepit

Uncle Jason assisting Graham in roasting a marshmallow


Oliver, Abby, Sam and Lucy
Grandpa, Abby, Lucy and Sam coming pack from seeing the "waterfall"

















2 comments:

The Youngs said...

So glad to hear that things with your pregnancy are going well! When are you going to find out what you're having? Looks like you guys had a nice Memorial Day. And I see that Lucy is still sporting her famous pink boots. Love 'em! :)

Beth and Jason said...

Maggie I look like Mama Cass in that picture....please take it down.