Saturday, May 9, 2009

Graham Cracker

This little guy is as crazy as ever and keeps me hoppin'. Here's some of his recent funny antics....Graham likes to have yogurt every once in a while, but he doesn't like to use a spoon. He likes to drink it. So, I have to scoop it to the edge of the container and then let him slurp for a bit until he asks for help. I then have to scoop more to the edge. It's quite the process and he usually only makes it through about half of it. Key Lime Pie is his favorite flavor.

Notice the yogurt face this creates. He gets it all the way from his chin to his eyebrows.
Ever since Graham got his sunglasses, we see him like this quite often. He calls them his "Kwasses". He puts them on his head like this and says, "Look, Mom! Wobble gobbles!" The kids watch a lot of Disney's Imagination Movers and one of the characters wears Wobble Goggles to help him see through walls.
Here's Graham at the school carnival. He looked for the dragon and said hi to him over and over. My sister, Beth, helped me keep track of him while we were there.
Some other quotes as of late:
  • "I gwopp it!" (I dropped it)
  • "Shoe-flops" (flip-flops)
  • "WOW! That's gwait!" --(Wow, that's great!) He says this one a lot, but one particular time, he was in the bathroom looking in the drawer and found an alligator clip that I use when I pull my hair back to straighten it. He's been playing with it for days.
  • "A scoop." He yells this one when he needs us to "scoot" his chair or stool in closer to the table.
  • "Poop snack" (fruit snack) He was yelling this at me in the car today for like 10 minutes.
This guy always keeps us laughing.










3 comments:

JBBGirl said...

He is getting so BIG!! They grow up so fast. Have you told him about the baby yet? If so, how does he feel about being a "Big Brother"? I may be in your shoes soon. Phil may be going IA soon we are still in "limbo" with our orders! ICK! I'll keep you posted.

Leslie said...

Hello cute girl! I love your blog and your family is darling! I look forward to keeping in touch this way!

Jason Ray said...

Hey Maggs,

The blog is great. I love seing the kids. Grahams new hair cut is cute. The wobble goggles crack me up. For some reason the video is not showing up on the blog for me. I will have to try the other computers. Love ya