Monday, November 10, 2008

Little Buddy

My little buddy has been sick the last few days. Nothing too serious, just some stomach trouble. I've decided there is one bonus to having a sick kid. He'll snuggle with me and let me hold him while we watch TV. Graham is usually moving all the time, so even though he's grouchy and not feeling too hot, I love feeling so needed.

I also wanted to document a few things that he's been doing lately. It seems the last few months I've wanted to just freeze time. I don't want him to grow up so fast!

This picture is of Graham eating his breakfast. He hasn't been willing to sit in a high chair for well over 6 months now. He prefers to stand at the bar on a stool or chair. Here he is chowing on his breakfast of choice, a waffle.

He continues to get better and better at all his letters and their sounds. He points them out all the time and never really mixes them up or makes mistakes. We have a hard time understanding a lot of what he says, but his letter and the sounds they make come through loud and clear.

He also can count to 13! It's so dang cute to hear him do it.

When Graham falls down or hurts himself somehow, no matter how upset he is, if I say, "Are you okay?" he'll say, "I okay." He says it in this pitiful mumbly voice. It cracks me up every time.

He loves saying hi and bye to everyone. He never just says it.......he yells it as loud as he can. He throws in a "how are you" every once in a while, too.

Graham HATES holding my hand when we're walking (what 2 year old does).

He loves to sing and one of my favorite things is to hear my kids singing from the other room.

That's all I can think of right now. Maybe I'll add more later. Love you buddy! Hope you get feeling better soon!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Graham is such an adorable kid...and continues to crack me up. I hope he starts feeling better.

Amanda said...

What a little stud muffin. :) You are very lucky! Love the new layout.

L said...

So cute! I love that little guy! Elli won't hold my hand either and it drives me CRAZY and makes me sad.

whitney williams said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he knows his letters so well! Tanner won't hold my hand any more either...little stinker

cragun family said...

Tis the season for the colds to start kickin' in. Bummer! He is so cute!

AJ said...

This is the sweetest post. As exciting as it is for our kids to learn new things, it is so sad to see them grow so fast! Way to appreciate your little man.