Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

These past few weeks I've been able to capture a few of my favorite things through pictures.

I love spending time with my friends. A group of us went to see Twilight the weekend it came out. Not fan of the movie, but I'm a huge fan of the company I had at dinner and being able to share a few laughs at the theater with some of my closest friends here in Lemoore. My friend, Caroline, is moving next week and I've been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I've been to have such trustworthy, kind, dependable friends that I know will always be there to help me or cheer me up.


Another one of my favorite things is when my kids find their own creative ways to entertain themselves. This is Lucy's friend, Gavin, allowing her to do his hair before they pretended to be in a photo shoot or play or something.

Here's our family at our favorite ice cream place. Fosters Freeze has great soft serve and we love to go and get a cone after family home evening or just on an evening with time to kill.

I love the rain. Especially when we get it here in Lemoore, which is hardly ever. On our walk to school, Lucy and Graham sported umbrellas. Graham came close to talking out a few kindergartners eyes, but they had fun.


Just a few things I wanted to remember about this month. I'm working on enjoying the little things and recognizing the blessing of every day simplicity.

No comments: