Monday, August 6, 2012

We love the Wrights!!

Our fabulous friends, the Wright family, came to visit us in June.  It was just the distraction we needed with our upcoming move and the stress that comes when you are anticipating such an event, but can't actually pack yet.  We had a fabulous few days!  I LOVED looking through all the pictures that Kalleen took with her sweet camera.  

Lucy and Lydia found a project to dive into.  They made friendship bracelets.  I love the concentration.  
We spent a beautiful day at the beach.  It was a warm day, so that made it even more enjoyable.  
Here's the boys of the group.  
I had to include a few shots of sweet Claire.  I love this girl!  She is so little and petite compared to my big Ben-O.  
One of Kalleen's cool shots.  
It was warm enough that I was willing to squeeze myself into a wetsuit and boogie board with Lucy.  

I love this picture.  They both look like they are having a great time.  

Check out the sand on that face.  He hasn't ever minded having a face full of grit.  He'll eat his snacks or whatever with a sand all through it.  Nasty!  
Love these cute kiddos!

Graham doesn't mind the sand too much either.  We've caught him licking it every once in a while.  Awesome.  
Sweet friends.  
We spent another afternoon at Marina Park.  They have a cool zip line that the kids love to ride on.  
Here's Grayson taking a turn.  

I love how quickly all of our kids pick up where we left off the last time we saw them.  There is always minimal shyness at the beginning and then they jump in and have a great time together.  

1 comment:

Mom said...

What wonderful friends. Ah, I miss the beach, and I don't even live there! We will learn to love the desert, now!