Monday, August 6, 2012

Campin' with the Kiddos

We had an opportunity to go camping for the night back in June.  Jason was called as Scout Master in our ward just a few months before we moved to Phoenix.  He tried to fit in as much as he could before he took off.  So, he planned an overnighter the first week in June.  Well, only one scout could come.  So, the kids and I joined Jason and Ethan for a night up at Lake .
 We brought the bikes and the skateboard.  Lucy and Graham got adventurous on this hill by our campsite.  



 I love that they are rockin' their jammies.  
 Jason and Ethan Cryder.  He was a good sport having dinner and breakfast with the Ray family.  

It was short and sweet, but we had a great time.  Jason loves camping, I don't hate it.  I always have fun when we get there and I'm grateful that Jason talks me into it.  The work to fun ratio just isn't right when it comes to camping.  Luckily, I'm married to a wonderful man that does all the work.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Phoenix....what?!?