Friday, August 24, 2012

Shellie and Cody

My sweet sister-in-law, Shellie, got hitched the end of June.  We timed our trip to Utah so that we could be there for this wonderful day.  We love Shellie and Cody!  We're so happy to have him in our family!

 My brother-in-law, Ryan Thompson, was their photographer.  So many amazing pictures!  It was hard to choose which ones to share.  
Lucy has been talking about being a flower girl at Shellie's wedding for years.  Way before Shellie even met Cody.  She got to share the experience with her cousins, Raegan and Lori.  She loved it!  
 My amazingly talented friend, Kalleen, did the cake for the event.  Sometimes I think there is nothing in the world she can't do.  Luckily, she's super fun and down to earth, so my jealousy is in check and we can still be the best of friends.  
 Here she is doing her duty.  
 I love this one Ryan caught of her during the ceremony. 
 Shellie and J Ray
 Jason's fam
 I love this one of Shellie with all her nieces and nephews.

 Shellie is such a fun aunt.  These girls all love her and are always excited to see her.  They are all so beautiful.  
 We had a lot of fun hanging with some of the Ray family's longtime friends, the Perez girls.  Crazy kids.  
 I love this one of Shellie and Cody on their way out.  Aren't they beautiful?
Little Benny was bored.  

More to come.  Ryan took some fabulous pictures of my kiddos that I wanna post.  

1 comment:

Aimee said...

All Ben has to us look up in that picture and he'll have something to look at to keep him from being bored.

As far as the size of the pictures on my blog...after I upload them but before I publish I click on the picture which brings up a menu that lets you pick the size of your picture. Hope it works for you!