Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pregnant Belly Shot

A lovely shot of Yours Truly at 26 weeks.I thought it would be nice if Jason could recognize me when he comes home. So....here it is. It's good for the record books, too, right? Pregnancy wise, I'm doing well. The baby is moving A LOT. For some expectant mothers, this is exciting and fun. I have to be honest, for me it's a little creepy. I'm getting more and more excited to meet this little one, though. I'm nervous about the upcoming changes, although we are currently in the middle of one of those changes and somehow we're making it through.

5 comments:

Tanna said...

You look FANTASTIC!!

Jessica said...

AWW! How precious! You look Fab!!

Jill said...

super cute

Allison said...

You are far to small and darling to be 26 weeks!! You look so cute!

Raber Family said...

You look great! Wish you still lived out here. We sure miss ya!