Thursday, August 6, 2009

The highlight of the move....

Okay, so when I showed up at the house by myself last week, I shed more than just a tear over the size. It's not tiny, but the living room/kitchen space is a little snug. Mostly, I was just sad about leaving UT and uptight about the move.

Anyways, I was surprised to see that we have wood flooring (it's really vinyl, but it looks like wood). I was a little nervous about what to do. Well, Mom and I went shopping and found this:


I absolutely love it! And it's a good thing, too, because I spent WAY too much money on it.

7 comments:

Niki said...

Hey~ I love that rug too!! I have it (in a much smaller size) in front of my kitchen sink!

Wright's said...

Love it! I'm excited to see your new place.

Tanna said...

Mags,
I love the rug. I saw it, wanted to buy it (a smaller one thinking I could maybe put it in the bathroom, but you just got those other rugs for me, and then I'd have to buy a different shower curtain, blah, blah, blah- and Jed would ban me from Target). Things look great! I can't wait to come see you!

The Youngs said...

Maggie, the house looks good, from what I can see! The rug is awesome! Love it. Cute baby bump, by the way. And seriously, just take each day at a time, and Jason will be home before you know it! Homecomings are THE best, and definitely made all the more sweeter by the long time spent apart. 2 weeks is nothing compared to 6 months, right? Miss you guys! :)

L said...

So cute, you did good!

Jessica said...

AWESOME!! Glad to see you made it safely to CA!! Hope that homecoming is Wonderful for you!! The house looks Great!! :0)

laurie coleman photography said...

Is it from Target?? That is the rug I want! I love it! You have excellent taste :)

Laurie Pritchett