Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We Love Bobby Bev!

My aunt Bev came to visit us this week! She drove up from Long Beach to spend a couple days with us. Aunt Bev is like another Grandma to my kids. We've always been close, but got even more so during our years at USU. She lived in Logan and Jason and I depended on her so much and spent a lot of time at her house. We love her so much! Lucy calls her "Bobby Bev" or Grandma and it makes me happy to hear it. She came in on Tuesday afternoon and stayed until Thursday morning. We had a great time watching the final week of American Idol (we both felt conflicted about which David we like more). She and I got to visit a lot and talk about life. She has been someone that I can really talk to about struggles I have in life. We feel so blessed to have her in our lives.

Lucy and Bobby Bev did some serious game playing during her stay. Go Fish, Crazy Eights, and the Dora Matching Game. She was also very impressed with Graham's jabber abilities. His chatter mode has gone up a few notches in the last week or so.We were, of course, sad to see her go. Lucy could not understand why she was only staying 2 sleeps. We'll be going down to see her later this summer. We can't wait to see her two new twin grand babies, Mia and Sadie.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I wish I had an aunt like you! Graham's hair is so cute and manly in that picture!

Amber said...

I totally thought that was your mom at first! :)