Friday, May 9, 2008

New Do

Grahammer Boy got another haircut yesterday. Here's the before and after shots. He is looking so grown up! I had them cut it really short because it's getting pretty hot around here. I think he looks pretty stylin'. This kid is hilarious! His new thing is to walk backwards and say, "Bye!" or "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" (I'm not sure I'm spelling that right.) He gives me a kiss anytime I ask for it. He drops everything and walks over. Every once in a while he gives me a "No". No is his answer for everything right now. Even if he means yes. "Graham, do you want ice cream?" "No." "Do you love Daddy?" "No." "Can you say no?" "No."

This kid rarely walks. He runs everywhere he goes. He still jabbers and jabbers all the time. He probably knows about 20 signs and he's actually using them. We still can't understand 90 percent of what he's saying, but we sure love to hear how he puts little fluctuations in his voice so it sounds like he's having a real conversation. We love you, Graham!

3 comments:

Blaine said...

I seriously can't wait for Graham and George to get together. They sound like they are so much alike! We are so so so excited to come! See you on Wednesday!

Kelsey said...

What a cutie! I love the new haircut.

Jamie said...

What a handsome, big boy Graham is! I can't get over how much he looks like Jason!