Thursday, May 29, 2008

Have you seen this show?

Jon and Kate plus 8

Do any of you watch this? It's on TLC and I think it is so entertaining! This couple has twin 7 year old girls and six 3 year olds. They had sextuplets! I can't even begin to imagine. There are at least 4 episodes on every Monday and I always have to check and make sure it's not an episode I have seen. It's incredible watching how they take trips, plan birthdays, eat a simple meal, etc. We watched one a couple weeks ago of their trip to the dentist. Every time we watch we seem to spend the whole time saying, "How in the world!" or "Imagine having 6 Grahams!" or something to that effect. If you haven't seen it, and you have cable, check it out!

9 comments:

Emily K. said...

I am very much a fan of this show. I absolutely love it. I think I have seen most of them too, and they're usually on re-runs. It's very entertaining, and actually makes me appreciate what I have.

Wright's said...

I love it too. Luckily it is on late at night, it's the only time I watch TV. The thing that I love is that they are so real. Kate gets frustrated with her kids and husband, etc the same way I would. Everytime I watch it I am so grateful I only have three for now.

Jamie said...

Joe and I have seen Jon and Kate Plus 8. Joe thinks Kate's super mean to Jon and I think I'm a nice wife compared to Kate. Ok, so I'm bashing the show, but yet I still watch it!

Amanda said...

Hey Maggie! It's Mandy Eisenbarth (Cosper now). I saw your update on the LHS blog and got your blog address from Lichelle's site. (Hope you're ok with that). I think your family is adorable and am absolutely jealous of how gorgeous you still are. (What's new, you've always been beautiful). Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I love your blog! :)

AJ said...

Fascinating isn't it? I love how down to earth the mom is. Personally if I had that many kids, we'd skip the trips, b-day parties, and probably even the Dentist. We'd just sit home and survive. It's nice they have the help of the network to make those things happen.

grace said...

Yes, I love this show. I always tell Daniel he's lucky I'm Nice to him and to get ready for our sextuplets!

April said...

I will totally check it out!! I can't imagine having 6 kids all the same age!! Ahhh I would be crazy!!!

Candy said...

Love this show! I've been watching it for quite a while now. I treat my husband very differently from her, but I parent the same way. I have rules and schedules, but I also love to have fun and love my children dearly! Great show!

The Mortensens said...

Last summer at Scott's internship, we had cable and I watched this show ALL the time. It is incredible, and they make it look so fun and "easy" - I kept thinking, that would be so fun! Then reality sets in... I do love the show though!