Thursday, February 7, 2008

Livin' in sunny California!

Okay, I'm posting this in hopes that it will entice someone to come visit us here in sunny California. The temperature was 62 degrees today! We got to go outside and play on the almost green grass. There's not a whole lot to do in Lemoore, but we'll show you a good time if you make the trip out! Am I sounding desperate??

The kids had a great time playing in our back yard today. We had lots of neighbors over to help pass the time while Dad is at a training in San Diego. Lucy can't get enough of her friends. She gets so upset when it's time for them to go no matter how long they've been here or she's been there. Graham is going through a hitting phase.......I'm hoping it ends soon because he goes to nursery in 3 weeks. On Sunday morning Lucy was getting sick of him pounding her. She yelled, "Graham! Stop hitting me.....I'm not a drum!"




8 comments:

Emily K. said...

I would love to come and see you! Just how far is it from Northern Seattle to Leemore? Please wish your sun up here!!!

Amber said...

Mmmm I would LOVE some vitamin D! I wish.... I really do love the snow but mmmm to be on the grass without ice and salt. That would be lovely!

The Cooper's said...

I'm jealous of your warm weather, it would be so nice to get away right now! If only.
Cute pictures of the kids!

L said...

I'm coming, I'm coming...sometime. Want to come up for BYU Women's Conference???

Blaine said...

Oh man, you are very convincing. I really do wish we could just pack our bags and leave today! I guess I could come by myself . . . with George. That could be scary. It's all Blaine's fault - work and school are his life! We miss you and wish with all of our hearts that we could be in that sunny weather with you guys!

Tanna said...

Two words, SO JEALOUS!!!

Kelli said...

Karly has been saying it's been a LONG time since she's been to Lucy's house. "Lucy only comes to our house. Why don't I get to go to hers?" So one of these days if you're lonely for visitors.... (How do you like my sly way of inviting myself over?)

paulandbrianna said...

I love our warm weather lately..