Friday, February 8, 2008

Family Pictures

We got some family pictures taken while we were home for Christmas. I'm excited about how they turned out. Graham was very cold, so it was hard to get a smile out of him. You'll notice Lucy's boots in the extended family picture. She couldn't be talked out of them. It is absolutely wonderful having such a talented photographer in the family. My brother in law, Ryan, has his own business and is so very good at what he does. He does weddings, engagements, family, etc. If you're looking for a photographer.....he's your man! He has had several customers fly him to their location across the country because they wanted him to photograph their event. I have his website listed on my sidebar........or I guess I could post it here, too: http://www.rltphotography.com/ We love you, Ryan!

11 comments:

Amber said...

Love the pictures! He's really talented!

Kelsey said...

Ryan did our family pictures last summer and he is FANTASTIC! And such a funny, nice guy too. You look gorgeous in your picture. And what a beautiful little family:)

Collette said...

The pictures look great. Its good to see everyone. The Hickman clan is getting big! Ryan does a great job.

Wright's said...

We love Ryan and we love your pictures and we love your family!

Kelli said...

WAY cute family pics!! I love the black against the white snow. I want to steal that idea but I don't think our dark haired clan would pull it off as well.

Niki said...

Maggie....Hey it is Niki (Hill). I saw you left a comment on Carrie's blog and I HAD to say hi! Your kids are darling and so are you! Your hair is so cute, and you have not changed a bit! Your family picture is awesome! Anyway, just wanted to say hello, you can see our blog at themartineaufamily.blogspot.com!!

JBBGirl said...

Your family is so Photogenic! I love the pics...they look beautiful! Miss you!
Hugs,
Jess

The Youngs said...

Great pictures!!! You all look really nice. Little ones are ALWAYS hard when taking pictures. They almost always never cooperate.

Tanna said...

Maggie,
Your pictures look great!! I love the one of your little family. I miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you,
Tan

Shanna said...

I love these family pics Maggie! I know I haven't seen you or spoken to you in like forever, but I am soooo glad to see your blog and see how well your little family is doing. You were always one of my favorite people...the Hickmans are some of my MOST favorite people. I'm looking at your family photo and I know almost everyone (it helps that your little siblings married locals and your sister is my sister's backyard neighbor). Great!

Jill said...

Adorable family picture Maggie!!!!