Friday, September 28, 2007

My first post

Maggie is always bugging me for not posting on the blog and I tell her it is because I don't have any pictures and I don't want to just post without a picture. Well this week we had to get our picture taken in this uniform to put in our personal record. So I thought I would put it on. This is not the uniform that I wear on a daily basis. Some people do but since I go to a lot of construction sites I wear the camouflage uniform that does not get dirty as easily.

2 comments:

Wright's said...

Ya look great Jason. Jared won't make a post. He just complains that I never talk about him.

L said...

Oooh, Jason, so manly! Trent just ignores the blog all together except when I pull it up and say sit down and read! We miss you guys! Maggie, I think I am going to make a blog next week and then you can tell me what you want for sure. I am excited you want stuff!
Thanks for the visit yesturday, it was much needed! luv ya!