Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fall Soccer Season

Once upon a time, a nice lady got a super nice camera for Christmas.  Said lady then always forgot to bring said camera to any sporting events or performances that her children were involved in.  

She did, however, remember to bring it to her son's last practice of the season.  

I was able to help coach Graham's team this past season.  There was some yelling and some frustration, but I believe that Graham and I came out of the season stronger and happier people.  ;)

When Phil asked me to help him out, I wasn't sure.  I've coached Graham's team before and I felt like I spent the whole time frustrated, but I had a great time!  I'm gonna chalk it up to my older and wiser way of thinking.  The kids on the team were a lot of fun!  I spent a good part of practices laughing and smiling while I enjoyed helping kids improve in a sport I still love.  

Our last practice was just a parents versus kids game followed by pizza and soda.  Good times!  





Our number one fan:  Sully Wully Wullikins.  







I absolutely LOVE this picture.  Be sure to look for Benny and Graham in this one.  Crazy cats.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Love Graham's pose!