Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Miscellaneous

In my efforts to try and catch up a bit on this here blog, I came across some pictures that I thought were worth saving and journaling about.  Posterity needs to see this stuff.  


This was during our "the fridge is a white board" phase.  Graham particularly enjoyed the idea.  



Found this gem from Lucy when I came to the computer one evening in December.  




"Look, Mom!  I don't have a neck!"


Graham's class put on a program in the fall.  It was a square dance and poetry extravaganza of some sort.  


This is the only picture I got from Thanksgiving.  We spent it at the Jarvis' house.  There were a lot of pies.  


This last shot is from Stake Conference in Catania.  The missionaries translated the meeting for us through headphones.  That's our friend, Andy Jarvis, behind us.  

No comments: