Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Man Got a Motorcycle

For as long as I have known Jason, he has wanted a motorcycle. He had one in high school and has longed for one ever since he sold it before his mission. Well, he finally got one and he's like a little kid at Christmas.
He waited a few weeks before he gave the kiddos a ride. They were so excited!

One of my new favorite things is to hear Jason coming home from down the street. When I hear the rumbling, I yell to the kids that Dad is home and they run out to greet him as he pulls up to the house.



2 comments:

Jamie said...

haha..nice wheels, Jason! And just for the record, I think Jason has always wanted a motorcycle!

Franklin Fernandez said...

Wow! I can't believe these pics don't get you in trouble with the Navy brass!! A young child on a motorcycle on-base??? ;-)