Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Kind of Camping

Jason and I wanted to take the kids camping over Labor Day weekend, but after getting some things done around the house, time seemed too short. So, we decided to just set up the tent and do some camping in our own back yard. Here's the fam roasting some hot dogs for dinner.
Lovin' the card table. It was so nice to just carry things from the fridge to the table and then back to the fridge. Made for easy set up and easy clean up.

Jason said it should be documented that I was a part of the event, so here I am in all my pregnant glory. Chubby face, chubby feet, chubby all. I downed many a s'more. Maybe I should have looked at these pictures BEFORE the marshmallow fest....it may have slowed me down!

Here's the kiddos settling in for the night. It was nice to kiss the fam goodnight and go sleep in my nice comfy bed.





8 comments:

cragun family said...

chubby nothin'. You look great! I have been out of commission in the blog world for a while, but I am finally trying to catch up on others blogs, not so much mine, and I had to check you first and make sure Jason made it home, and all was well with the belly bambino. I am glad I found all well. It makes me happy You are all together again. Hang in there, that babe will be here soon enough. Remember I have till Dec. still, and I swear I am bigger than you. Eat more a' smore for me!

Tanna said...

I have to disagree! I looked at the pictures first before reading anything. I thought, "Maggie looks so cute, I can't believe how long her hair is getting." I can't wait to see you guys is a few weeks. Give me a call when you get a minute about the hotels.

Kelli said...

Whatever! You look great! And your hair has gotten so long!

Tara and David got orders today and they'll be going down there too! Yay for y'all! We'll miss them too, though. One of these days we're going to have to do a Lemoore reunion of some sort. Maybe another campout.

Wright's said...

Maggie, your one hot mama. Was your hair that long just weeks ago? I haven't been camping in years. The thought of it scares me. Good Luck with Lucy and school. I think the only thing keeping Grayson going is that there is one more recess with all day school.

Collette said...

You look so cute! I love seeing you prego. The way I look at it is that I only have 4 weeks of eating without feeling too guilty. Might as well live it up! I just tell Brent to shut-it when he asks if I'm sure I want another brownie!! (he isn't that mean for real, he just likes to tease me).

Aimee said...

Holy long hair Maggie! It looks great and so do you! Looks like a lot of fun.

Tami said...

We've done this kind of camping a couple of times, and it works great for the whole family. Looks like fun.

Kindred Family said...

Whatever Mag! You look great. Your long hair is so pretty. It looks like life is pretty good in CA. We're going to be out there the week of Oct. 25 and we'd love to come by for a visit. We're flexible so let us know if any of those days/nights would work for you guys.