Tuesday, April 14, 2009

VICTORY!

Sunday night after everyone had left and the kids were in bed, my sister, Beth, and her husband, Jason, wanted to play Masterpiece. This is a game Beth got in 5th or 6th grade, but have continued to play. I usually agree to play when they pull it out, but I'm not too thrilled about it because I always lose. Well, as you can see from the pictures, those days are behind me. A new era has begun. Maggie and Masterpiece are now one. Yes, I beat the record that Jason had held since July of 2005. Sweet!! These records are written on the box the game is kept in. Here I am in all my glory as Jason cries in the background.

Masterpiece anyone??


2 comments:

JBBGirl said...

WOOT WOOT GO Maggie!

Wright's said...

I'm am so proud. We played Masterpiece all the time growing up, but I don't remember how to play. I love that you've written your records in the box lid.