Saturday, April 25, 2009

Haircuts

Grambo was in desperate need of a hair cut. I was loving it long, but with the weather changing, he seemed miserable. Here's some before pics. You can see how crazy it was in the morning. The picture above cracks me up.
Here they are getting it done. When I told Lucy that Graham was getting his cut, she wanted hers cut, too.
Here's Graham's after shot. He was pretty psyched about the suckers he got afterwards.

I was going to have Lucy just get a trim, but after they were done she said, "You can't even tell!" So, we cut another inch off. I think it looks pretty darn cute. She loves it, too. The day after she got it done, she was walking out to the backyard and I overheard her say to herself, "I just love my hair!"
















3 comments:

laurie coleman photography said...

Your kids are so cute! It's fun to see what you and your family are up to through your blog!

laurie coleman photography said...

Hey Maggie. It's Laurie Pritchett. I just posted that comment from "and amenities." I have no idea why it's posting my name as that, but anyway . . . thought I'd fill you in on who that really is. I'll have to fix that.

Unknown said...

Hey Maggs,

I am so gald I can see the pictures this way. THe hair cuts look great.

Love Jason