Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grandpa's 90th Birthday

Last weekend we had a party for my Grandpa's 90th birthday. My Grandpa Hickman actually lives here at my Mom and Dad's house, so we see him everyday. But it was fun to have all the family come into town to share such a big day with us. I'm annoyed that I didn't get a picture of the b-day boy, but oh well.
Christin, Beth, Debbie and Becky
Me, Heidi and Ella, Camille, Penny and Heather
Some of the cousins in attendance
Graham enjoying his lunch

Some of the peeps on my table.

My attempts to entertain Graham included use of the camera.
We all had such a fabulous time at the party! It was so fun hearing all the stories that were shared and visiting with my cousins and their kids. It was nice to be in on some of the planning, too! My family had a great time decorating and helping to pull it off.













No comments: