Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good Times at the Gateway

On Friday evening, my brother, Blaine, and I decided to take the kids to the Gateway to kill some time before bed.
Here's the kids above the fountains
Graham, Oliver, Lucy, Abby and George

George and Graham watching the fountains. These two are only 3 weeks apart and they have started to play together so well. They have a great time.

The kids watched the fountains for a while and then played on the escalators. Then we took them to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to choose a treat. They all got these rock candy suckers. They made the ride home a bit more quiet as they chowed down.

Graham and George with their green suckers. Graham is in love with the color green . It's the default answer he uses if he doesn't know the name of the other color. He points it out everywhere we go.
We had a great time hanging with the kiddos. I think they had fun, too!




4 comments:

Wright's said...

Hey, I was at the Gateway friday night. Too bad we didn't bump into each other. We seriously need to get together.

paulandbrianna said...

Oh Maggie, I miss the Gateway. Take in all the food and shopping while you can. The Kids look great. Just so you know we are having a boy!! Miss ya

Scott Needham said...

The Gateway is so fun, it reminds me of the Olympics for some reason. Hope things are going good away from Daddy.

Blog said...

Um, that last comment was me, on my brother's computer, oops!