Friday, January 2, 2009

We're Alive!

It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I would check in and just say that we are alive and well here in Utah. We survived Jason's absence and got our house packed up. We had a fabulous Christmas and New Years (pictures to come later) and now we're preparing for Jason's next month long absence.

We're trying to get settled, but it seems like life won't slow down until school starts on Monday. I'm hoping that a routine will start and our days will become more predictable.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I'll give a recap on ours soon.

3 comments:

JBBGirl said...

I have been wondering how your move went! Glad to hear that you are all in UT safe and sound! I have been thinking about you guys and your move throughout the holidays. BTW...I wrote your addy down when I talked to you on the phone while at my parent's house but misplaced it. (typical me LOL!) When you get a free moment could you email it to me. I have our new year family pictures to pick up today and will be sending them out within the next couple of days. I would love to send you one! Now that I am home I can put it in my address book! Happy New Year to you all! BTW...I thought I would share this with you. I was putting Abby's hair in pig tails on Wednesday and when I was done she looked in the mirror and said, "Now I look like Lucy, Mom!" I thought that was too cute! TTYL!

Hugs,
Jess

Nells-Bells said...

where in utah are you? i too was thinking about you and your big move. glad you are in utah, safe and sound. thanks for the update! can't wait to hear more. :p

paulandbrianna said...

Maggie,

Glad to hear the move went well. Paul was sad that Jason couldn't make it to basketball. You will have to keep in touch so whenever we are in Utah we can try to catch up maybe.

Hope all is well.
Love, The Nelsons