Monday, December 3, 2007

Santa is Watching!

We had a little package delivered to our house on Saturday night. Lucy and Graham got a gift from Santa and his elves! (We love Grandma and Grandpa!). The elves rang the doorbell and ran (Jason is quite the sprinter). Lucy was so excited to find the Polar Express DVD and the big bell. She was beaming from ear to ear when we read the note to her from Santa and the elves. She called and told her cousins, Abby and Oliver, about her surprise. She was so happy to find out that they had gotten a similar package.
The next day she told a few of her friends at church that "Santa is watching everyone!" On the way home from church she asked Jason, "Did the 'A''s give some to Abby and the 'O's to Oliver?" She's a little confused about the elves being elves and not 'L's (as in Lucy). So funny!

Whenever we're in the car we've been listening to Soft rock 98.9, because they're playing only Christmas music from here on out. Lucy came walking into my room singing the stations little jingle, "Sofrod....98.9!" I had to try not to laugh because I wanted her to keep doing it.
This is Graham in his brand new coat. I couldn't stop laughing as I watched him walk around. So flippin' cute! It's been a freezing 59 degrees here in Lemoore (that's cold for us....I know, we're wimps). We felt like the guy needed some gear. Especially because we're heading to Utah in 16 days! Whoopeee!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Aren't kids so funny!! I love that you have all these funny things that your kids say and do- documented. Bloggind is a great journal, don't ya think?

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest stories! I love it. Your kids are just adorable!!!!!!!

Kelli said...

I love the surprise package from Santa and the elves! Adam had a designated "elf" that would leave him letters periodically throughout the year to make sure he was being good. His name was Shufflebutt. We keep saying we're going to do it with our kids, but we never have.

Jamie said...

Kids will come up with the most hilarious comments - LOL!

We're heading to Utah in 21 days - I'm so excited to see Lucy and meet Graham!

L said...

That is the BEST pic of Graham! I have been laughing forever! So cute!!!

Collette said...

I love the story about the "L's" delivering the package. Brent and I laughed and laughed about that. Your kids are so dang cute-and Lucy sounds like a crack up.

Tami said...

funny storries. can't wait to see you soon.