Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take a quick minute from our crazy Christmas preparations to say Merry Christmas! I hope you are all enjoying the week and able to spend time with your loved ones. We are in Layton celebrating with our families. It's been hectic and a little emotional at times (what Hickman family holiday isn't?), but we're having a great time. Lucy is loving every minute of the attention. We're excited for the "program" we'll have tonight after dinner. It's one of my favorite times of the whole year. My family acts out the Christmas story and then we sing songs. Blaine and Lindsay (amazing voices) do solos, my sisters and I sing. Lucy has been practicing "Picture a Christmas". What a happy time! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your holiday pictures and to posting a few of my own. Right now I'd better get going.....I have two pies to make for dessert tonight. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

JBBGirl said...

We really do miss you here in CA! Hope your holiday is wonderful! I know just being together with family makes the holidays feel so complete! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!

Love,
Phil, Jess, Isaac & Abby