Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my best bud, Lichelley! Today is her 28th birthday and I want her to know how much I love and appreciate her. I look to her as an example in so many ways. She is a fabulous mother. Very creative, very patient. It seems she always has new ideas of things to do with her kids and ways to teach them.

Lichelley is a wonderful friend. She's always there when I need to be assured I'm not an idiot or if I'm in a bind and need a good idea for the kids, primary, presents, etc.
Thanks for being such an amazing friend, Lichelley! I'm so glad we met way back in junior high and our friendship survived high school and living together at USU. We have so many memories!!!

I hope you have a very happy birthday!






3 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute tribute to Lichelle. Whoa, do those pictures bring back tons of memories! So cool. Happy Birthday Lichelle (again)!

L said...

What a great surprise and present! Thanks Mags!!! We sure were hot back in the day, eh? I wish I had a scanner...that is so fun to have a blast from the past. I am glad you chose "my Belle" and not the other phrase that used to be sung at soccer practice, haha.

Love you Maggie, I know I would be a different person without you. You always make me want to be better. Thanks for making me feel like a million bucks! (Hope Primary went well today:>)

Jill said...

That was cute! Love the pix. Happy Birthday Lichelle!!!!!