Saturday, August 17, 2013

Randomness....

Here's some random cuteness that I thought was picture worthy.  All of these were taken during the last month we lived in Phoenix. 
 
 Benny loves his ImagiNext toys.  Graham has some, too.  Benny was always so surprised and happy when he got to play with all of them when Graham was away.  Shhhhhhh.....don't tell Graham. 

 Ben did this all the time in our last house.  This is a sight I got used to seeing as I made his lunch or got dinner ready.  He was always very casual about it.  No big deal.  Just liked the view. 

 
This is a poster Graham made during his last week in kindergarten. He was pretty mad when he realized I threw it away.  In my defense, it hung on his door for over a month before I took it to the trash days before we moved.  I showed him the picture I took of it and he was less angry.  I love his self-portrait the most.


 Sunday afternoons were a little tough at our house.  We had church at 8 am and then we had from 11:00-bedtime to fill with just family time.  Not to mention the heat which made walks no fun.  The silver lining was when moments like this happened.  It was during these Sundays that the kids would usually find a way to play together with very little fighting and lots of make-believe. 

 
The boys went through a "no-shirt" phase for a while.  They'd put their jammies on and then just a few minutes later, Graham would strip his shirt off and Benny would copy him.  

No comments: