Thursday, September 13, 2012

UNO

One of our favorite pastimes, as of late, is UNO.  It's been so much fun playing with Lucy and Graham.  We play when we're waiting for dinner to be done, or if the house is getting too crazy and we need to focus on something together.  Sunday mornings are a good time for us, too.  Graham and I play in the mornings every once in a while as we wait for his afternoon kinder class.  

I love how Benny is saying "cheese" but is looking at me instead of the camera.  

Graham is always so excited when he draws a card with "power".  I think 'Draw Two' is his favorite.  His hands can't hold all the cards, so he lays them out on floor on his side of the table.  We have a Dora UNO set that makes the game pretty quick.  Usually we choose to play with the regular cards and those games have been known to last WAY TOO LONG.  


It's fun to teach them some of my trash talkin' skillz, too ; )  

3 comments:

L said...

When did you chop your hair? I love it!!!

Jamie said...

You cut your hair, and so did I! So cute! I'm sure Shellie hates that we got rid of our long hair! Oh well!

Jamie said...

My kids love Uno too!