Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Encounter of the Tooth Fairy Kind


This little guy lost his first tooth a couple weeks back.  If you look close at the picture below, you can see that his permanent tooth has already grown in behind where his baby tooth was.  I'm hoping it'll make it's way forward as he loses more.  

He was pretty nervous about me wiggling it.  Lucy had warned him about my tactics.  I wiggle it a few times and if it's really, really loose, I yank it out.  I had to wrestle this kid, though.  He put up a good fight.  In my defense, they are always relieved that I took care of it.  By the time I take matters into my own hands, they've been complaining for a couple days that it hurts or it's bugging them.  

I think it's hilarious that this has become a "mom job".  Jason steers clear of the teeth-pulling scene.   


No comments: