Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hanging out with Benjamin

With the flu and everything else that is going around we are not ready to take Benjamin to church. Today it is my turn to stay home with "Beno" while Maggie and the kids go to church. I decided to take advantage of the time alone to get some pictures of Ben and post them. I found this outfit in the drawer late last night after feeding him and thought it was really cute. I just finished feeding him and wanted to get a picture before he makes a mess of it. We have a hard time getting good picture in our house because the lighting is bad. So I decided to try the backyard on this blanket (courtesy of Aunt Shellie) that matched the theme.


3 comments:

Tanna said...

Wow Jason, I'm impressed you are posting, what a husband! He is adorable, I hope you all stay healthy.

Ryan said...

I miss you guys today. :(

Wright's said...

Can't wait to see him at Christmas.