Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cute Kiddos

A few weeks ago I sent the kids out to play with chalk while I made dinner. This is what I came out to see. I thought it was pretty cute.


These two funny kids make me laugh every day. I love hearing Lucy laugh her head off at the funny things that Graham says. Especially when they are pretending together. They fight A LOT, so when they are playing and enjoying each other's company, it makes me smile.
Tonight they watched Peter Pan and then spent the next hour becoming Peter and Wendy and running around the house. At dinner, Jason and I had to pretend to be Tinkerbell and Captain Hook.

It's been a rough few weeks here at the house and I haven't been a very nice mom to these two. But they still give me hugs and kisses and forgive me for screaming at them when they ask for another waffle. I'm so lucky to be their Mom.

1 comment:

L said...

I am so impressed they drew those pictures on their own...and so jealous that it is warm enough to do that, what are we doing in Utah?

Ben is such a cutie! I just want to squeese him. I can't wait until you come!