Sunday, November 29, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa To the Rescue!

What would we do without them? My Mom and Dad came to help us when Benjamin was born last month. They made our lives much easier and the transition to 3 kids a little less rocky. Here's Mom with child #1 and #2. This was right before Jason took her to the airport. I'm surprised I was able to snap the picture.....I was crying my eyes out!
Jason and Dad took the kids to the pumpkin patch. I don't think either of the grown men were too excited about it, but for some reason I had it in my head that the kids really needed to go to one or their October wouldn't have been complete.

We made these spider cookies for our FHE treat while they were here.

Don't you just love the toothless grin? She's lost 6 now and a couple more are pretty loose.
We are so grateful that Mom and Dad could come help us. I think of them every morning when I'm running around like a crazy person trying to get everything done before 7:30 am. When are you coming back?





No comments: